Notice of Privacy
Arrangoiz Abogados, S.C., with domicile in Durango, number 263, 2nd floor, Colonia Roma Norte, Cuauhtémoc Delegation, C.P. 06700, Ciudad de México (hereinafter, "Arrangoiz"), aware of the importance of the processing of personal data of its customers and users of our website, makes this Privacy Notice available to you, so that you know their practices when obtaining, using, storing and, in general, treating your personal data, in accordance with the provisions established in the Federal Law on Protection of Data Held by Private Parties (hereinafter, the Law) and other related.
Likewise, we inform you of the following:
1. Personal data we collect.
- Your data may be collected in different situations, for example, when you contract the provision of our legal services, decide to provide us with your curriculum, your contact information on our internet portal, by sending us an email, when you provide us with a service or even when you contact us by phone. Derived from the above, the personal data that we collect are the following:
• Identification data: name, home address, date of birth, landline and / or mobile phone number, fax, email, image.
• Academic data: educational trajectory, title, professional identification number, specialty, certificates.
• Employment data: position, address, email, landline or mobile phone number and fax.
• Billing information: entity to which the charge will be made, fiscal address, Federal Taxpayers Registry Number.
• Financial data: bank account information, payment method.
2. Purpose of the Personal Data Processing.
- Arrangoiz is responsible for collecting, using and protecting your personal data, derived from the contractual process with customers and suppliers, as well as the billing procedures, it also undertakes that these data will be treated under the strictest security measures that guarantee their confidentiality.
These data will be processed solely and exclusively for:
- Establish legal relationships;
- Comply with the obligations derived from our relationships with the client, which arise when contacting us to share their opinions, complaints and suggestions and respond to the requests that they pose to us;
- Identify, locate and have contact with the client;
- The proper performance of operations and provision of services;
- The celebration of the other acts that the person in charge can carry out in accordance with the law and its bylaws;
- Billing and commercial collection;
- Attention and promotion of our services;
- Send you newsletters and information of interest.
3. Security measures
We establish and maintain administrative, technical and physical security measures that allow us to protect personal data against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or unauthorized use, access, disclosure or treatment; These measures are not less than those that we maintain for the management of our information.
- You are made aware that your personal data may be transferred and processed within and outside the country, by people other than "Arrangoiz", providing in this case the essential data for a specific activity or service; customers and partners, billing and collection and; to the competent local and federal authorities, solely and exclusively when it falls within the exceptions indicated in the Law and its Regulations.
If you do not express your opposition for your personal data to be transferred, it will be understood that you have given your consent to do so.
5. Sensitive Personal Data. - "Arrangoiz" at no time, due to the services it provides to its clients, will collect Sensitive Data, understanding by these, data on racial or ethnic origin, present and future health status, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, union affiliation, political opinions, sexual preference, that is, data that affects the most intimate sphere of the person, or whose misuse may be the cause of discrimination or cause a serious risk.
6. ARCO Rights. - "Arrangoiz", as responsible for the database, undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition ("ARCO" rights), by means of a letter addressed to the email address email@example.com, to the attention of "Data Protection".
In the event that you decide to exercise said “ARCO” rights and that as part of the personal data that you have provided us with the email, we would appreciate it if the aforementioned communication would specifically state that circumstance by indicating the email address with respect to which exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
Likewise, we kindly inform you that you, or your legal representative, may exercise any of the “ARCO” rights, as well as revoke your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time. In order for your request to proceed, it is essential to complete all the information listed below, which will be used to prove your identity, as indicated in articles 32, 34 and 35 of the Law:
I. Data of the owner: Full Name, Full Address, Telephone and Email (where the answer to your request will be communicated). II. Representative information (only if applicable): Full Name. • In case of being the legal representative of the holder, the corresponding public instrument in original must be attached to the document, or, where appropriate, a power-of-attorney signed before two witnesses. III. ARCO Rights: Indicate the right (s) you wish to exercise: Access, Rectification, Cancellation and / or Opposition. Likewise, a description must be made of the personal data with respect to which it is sought to exercise the right (s) indicated above and / or any other comment that helps us better serve your right. IV. Other necessary documentation: Please attach the documentation that you consider supports your request and helps us process it properly. In particular, in the request for rectification of personal data (incorrect data, correct data and supporting document).
In the event that the information provided in your writing is erroneous or insufficient, or the corresponding accreditation documents are not attached, the person in charge, within five (5) business days following receipt of your rights request letter, may require you to provide the elements or documents necessary to process it. You will have ten (10) business days to meet the request, counted from the day after you have received it. If no response is given within said period, the corresponding writing will be deemed not presented.
The person responsible for the protection of personal data, will notify you of the determination adopted within a maximum period of twenty (20) business days from the date your letter was received so that, if appropriate, make it effective within fifteen (15) business days after the response is communicated. The answer will be given by the same way in which you sent us your request.
7. Information on Cookies. - By accepting this Privacy and Cookies Notice, you consent to the use of the cookies used on this website. When you browse our website, certain non-personal non personal information is collected through "cookies" and "server logs" or "web beacons". Obtaining this information is given by the simple use and interaction with our Internet site and the information that is collected may consist of Internet Protocol addresses, your operating system, browser type, information about your location (provided by mobile devices) and the route that you follow during the time you spend on our site.
These data are collected solely for the following purposes: to generate statistics regarding visits to our website, the time spent on it, and the reference sites that may have brought you to ours. This information is also used to maintain and update user profiles and to adapt or personalize the information provided by this means.
To restrict, block or delete cookies from this website, you can do so at any time by modifying your browser settings according to the guidelines indicated below. Although the parameterization of each browser is different, it is common for the cookie settings to be made in the "Preferences" or "Tools" menu. For more details on the configuration of cookies in your browser, see the "Help" menu.
8. Modifications to the Privacy Notice. - "Arrangoiz" reserves the right to make modifications or updates at any time to the text of this privacy notice, to include information on modifications to the applicable laws and their regulations.
This Privacy Notice will be published in the offices of "Arrangoiz" and on the following electronic page: electronic link